Are you or someone you know interested in a new career? If you’re looking for a supportive company with a great opportunity for growth, check us out. Western Pest Control is a great team to be apart of!
Who is Western Pest Control?
Western Pest Control was opened in St. George in 2001. We are locally-owned and operated by Wade Beatty. We have been providing high-quality pest control to the residents of Southern Utah for nearly 2 decades. Our dedication to excellent customer service sets us apart from other pest control companies in Utah.
Why Work for Western Pest Control?
Here at Western Pest Control, we emphasize employee happiness just as much as we emphasize customer happiness. When you work with us, you’re not just another employee. You are a valued member of our family! In addition to competitive salaries, we also offer amazing benefits such as:
- Great pay
- Paid vacation
- Matching retirement
- Truck to drive
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Semi-flexible hours
- World quality training
- A wonderful team behind you
- And much more!
Are You A Good Fit for Western Pest Control?
We have worked hard to maintain our company culture. Every member of our Western Pest Control upholds our values and commitment to quality service. When we hire someone new, we look for a candidate that can reflect our company’s values. The qualities we look for in a new hire are:
- Clean Cut
Do the characteristics above describe you? If so, you would make a great fit for our team!
Interested in joining our team? We invite you to apply for one of our career openings. Come see what the Western Pest Control family is all about!
$12+ Hourly Full Time
We offer semi-flexible hours (might be able to work around college), a wonderful team behind you, and world-class training. No experience in the industry necessary, but slackers, the unreliable, the unmotivated, and unfriendly need not apply. We have a great team and have fun at work, come join us and make our team better! Must be able to make customers into friends through a natural outgoing nature and self-discipline.
- Pest Control Professional
- Must pass a drug test, background check, have a pretty good driving record, and be able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis. Must be clean cut.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Daily route driving throughout Southern Utah.
- Servicing homes and business.
- Doing paperwork, laughing at meetings, and becoming well trained.
- Maintaining equipment and truck.
- Solving pest problems and maintaining great relationships with homeowners.
- Should be able to communicate clearly and be able to make good decisions autonomously.
- Must be smarter than the boss, and work at least as hard.
- Making people feel comfortable are key to success. Good communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Are you detail oriented, customer service focused, and can work in an environment of respect and trust? Computer and phone skills are required. Some accounting knowledge is preferred. The ability to love all people is a must. Job includes scheduling appointments, calling customers, invoicing, emailing, building bids, mapping routes, etc.
How To Apply:
1. Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title as the position you are interested in & a brief summary of your qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you.
2. Check us out on Facebook or visit our about page to get to know a bit more about us!
3. Post on our Facebook page.
4. Be awesome!