Nothing strikes fear in a homeowner’s heart quite like the suspicion that termites are tunneling away in the walls or foundation of their home. These wood-destroying insects cause over $5 billion dollars in property damage each year, and they can remain undetected for months or years. Your home is your biggest investment - are you doing enough to protect it?
At Western Pest Control, we’ve been providing quality termite control to the residents of Utah since 2001. As a locally-owned and operated business, we are experts at eliminating and preventing drywood and subterranean termites in Utah.
Signs Termites Might Have Infested Your Home
Out of sight doesn't mean out of mind - and the warning signs of a termite infestation can be particularly difficult to identify. However, there are a few clues that can indicate a problem:
- Mud tubes around the foundation of your home
- Sagging and squeaking wood floors
- Discarded wings
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped
- Bubbles on wood floors or painted walls
When termites are threatening your home, it’s important to get a professional’s opinion. The wrong kind of treatments can actually cause more damage to your home, allowing termites to continue wreaking havoc where you can’t see them. When you partner with our Southern Utah termite exterminators, you can expect:
- A detailed inspection of your home by one of our friendly and knowledgeable termite specialists, looking for signs of activity and determining the extent of your termite problem.
- A customized treatment plan. Your home is different from your neighbor’s, so we tailor every treatment to meet your unique needs.
- Highly effective slab treatments to target Subterranean termites.
- Thorough spot treatments to target Drywood termites with precision.
- Use of bait stations to successfully eliminate termites at the source and prevent a resurgence.
- Long-term protection. Our technicians ensure protection from termites for the long haul. We do this by utilizing our highly effective baiting techniques. Contact us today to learn about how you can stay completely protected from termites for as little as $20 a month!
Expert Precision for Complete Termite Elimination - Free Re-Treatments If Termites Come Back
Our termite exterminators are some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the industry. Termites are serious business, so we invest heavily in the ongoing education of our termite control specialists to ensure that they’re always prepared to provide the best care for your home.
Our formulas are guaranteed effective, and we apply them with expert precision to get to the source of your infestation, fast. We know that you want to work with a termite control company who puts the health and safety of your family first, and that’s not a responsibility we take lightly.
Each of our pest control specialists receives routine training on safety rules and regulations, and we use caution when treating your home to make sure that the curious hands and paws of your children and pets won’t come into contact with our formulas.
When you rely on Western Pest Control for your professional termite treatments, you can relax knowing your home is being taken care of by smart, highly-trained exterminators.
Quality Results From 4.9-Star Reviewed Technicians
Here at Western Pest Control, we can confidently say you won’t find a better customer experience anywhere else. Customers are always our first priority. If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy – so we are always willing to go above and beyond for each customer we come in contact with.
Quality is woven throughout every aspect of our termite service and our customers can see the difference with us. They even gave us a 4.9-star rating on Google! We have been providing quality customer service to the residents of Utah in several locations, including:
Don’t let termites eat you out of house and home! With help from the Southern Utah exterminators at Western Pest Control, you can get fast elimination and guaranteed protection.